Senior Ios Developer Job Description
We are looking for an Ios developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Ios devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Ios applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SEND YOUR RESUME AT:
Your job duties will include:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN..